Hard As Nails (Interior)
Hard As Nails (Interior)
151 Hard As Nails High POWER Adhesive, Solvent Free, No Need For Nails
151 Hard As Nails is a solvent free, instant grab high strength adhesive which eliminates the need for nails and screws in many DIY jobs. It is ideals for fixing skirting boards, dado rails, architraves, plasterboard, plaster and polystyrene coving, carpet and grippers etc. to most building materials, as long as one surface is porous. This ultra high power adhesive is suitable for uneven surfaces because it fills minor gaps. 151 Hard As Nails is ideal for use in the home as it dries white and can easily be painted when dry.
Solvent free, this ultra high power adhesive will replace the need for nails and screws and can be used to bond wood, plastic, brick, glass, ceramics, metal and more.
Directions for use:
1) Ensure surfaces are dry and free from dust, debris and grease. Dusty surfaces should be primed with 1 part PVA and 5 parts water and then left to dry.
2) Unscrew the nozzle and cut off the tip of the cartridge, leaving the treads intact. Refit the nozzle. Cut the tip of the nozzle at 45° to give the required diameter of adhesive. Fit the cartridge into the cartridge gun by retracting the plunger and inserting the cartridge nozzle first into the front end of the gun. Squeeze the trigger until it holds the cartridge firmly without putting pressure onto the plunger.
3) Apply by squeezing the trigger. Keep the nozzle at a constant 45° angle while applying. Apply one or two continuous beads to the back of the item and immediately press into place. For large items apply adhesive around perimeter approximately 50 mm from edge and additional beads at 300mm intervals.
4) For heavy panels use support until adhesive has dried.
5) The adhesive dries in 24-48 hours in dry, warm condition. In damp, cold or humid conditions, curing time may be significantly extended.
6) After use, store in a cool, dry place. Protect from frost.
7) NOTE: The product, though water resistant to a degree, is not suitable where it will be in a permanent or long term contact with water or damp.
8) NOTE: All data and recommendations given here are based on laboratory tests carried out with various building materials and experience gained when carrying out a variety of building work. However, this should not be taken as a general warranty whether expressed or implied. The user must decide if the product is suitable for the product is suitable for the intended application.
DO NOT use in situations where both surfaces are non porous (e.g. plastic/plastic, metal/metal)
DO NOT use for fixing mirrors.